Are you the one who thinks technology is the panacea for all the woes of the world? Do you always have a bag full of ideas for all problems, whether it is the drainage trouble in your locality or international terrorism for that matter? Then this is the exclusive event for you. We give you a problem handpicked from today’s social scenario. Tell us how you think the magic of modern technology can solve it. Impress our judges and walk away with top honours. Do you think you can make that big difference? Let's find out!!
- Suggest cost efficient methods to improve corporate security- (ideally, encryption based).
- Implement a software model to improve a vehicle’s efficiency in terms of fuel optimization/brake control/speed regulation-(ideally, fuzzy-logic based).
- Develop a technique to avoid eavesdropping via cellular based bugging devices and to jam spy cell phones.
- Develop the prototype of a medical acquisition system/imaging device that performs pupil size measurements and also provides general diagnosis for other body ailments.
- Design a wireless sensor network to sense motion detection.
- Develop techniques to prevent the intrusion of cyber criminals and aid the authorities in the apprehension of these criminals.
- Ideas for utilization of micro robotics/nano robotics in the field of anatomical research.
- Develop a model to facilitate non-contact measurements using image/signal processing techniques.
- Ideas to integrate the uses of artificial neural networks and accelerometers to help in the motion of paralytic patients.
- Techniques to minimize damage caused to buildings and structures during earthquakes or other calamities.
- Maximum of 2 members per team (the members may be from different institutions).
- The abstract should be submitted as a MS Word document (.doc format only) with Times New Roman font (size 12) and single spacing.
- The abstract should not exceed three pages.
- 2 column format (IEEE format) should be adopted.
- The soft copy of the abstract in the above stated format must be mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The deadline for the abstract submission is being extended to December 25th.
Email us at: email@example.com
Karthick R N
|(+91 98848 62962)|
|Vimal S||(+91 98410 80072)|
1. REGENERATIVE BRAKING TECHNOLOGY FOR E BIKES (BALAJI K, RAFATH SHERIEF M.A)
- Onsite Programming Contest
- Network Warriors
- Online Programming Contest
- K MAD!!!
- Game AI Contest