Are robotics events with stereotyped problem statements not your cup of tea? Here's a refreshing change. Designer’s Quest is a new revolution in the era of robotics challenges, where bot lovers get the chance to exhibit their creativity at its best. This is an event where designing skills are given a free rein, with a minimum of rules, and the focus, more on aesthetics. So, set your imagination free, and enjoy the prospect of "Playing God".
Build a robot that can walk.
- Maximum of 4 members per team (the members maybe from different institutions).
- Registeration Closed .
- The robot must be capable of walking a predetermined distance.
- The robot is allowed to do pretty much anything as long as it does not violate "The three basic laws of Robotics".
- The decision of the judges is final and binding.
- Degrees of freedom
- Simplicity of Construction
- Additional functionality
- Aesthetic appeal and build quality
Power supply : No restrictions. The participants will be provided with 220 V AC supply. Size and weight: No restrictions.
Power supply : No restrictions. The participants will be provided with 220 V AC supply.
Size and weight: No restrictions.
1. Each team must submit an abstract about their design containing:
- Complete specification of the walking mechanism: motors/IC Engine
- Power supply specification: AC/DC/Chemical
2. If possible provide us a design of your bot made from sketch-up tools in an image format. Or once you start constructing send us a photograph of your prototype.
3. Provide us with any other relevant information.
4. Abstract must be limited to 300 words. Mail your abstracts to dquest[at]kurukshetra[dot]org[dot]in
5. Deadline: December 20th.
Vimal Raj (+91 97907 89084)
Arun Seshatri V (+91 94438 11900)
- Onsite Programming Contest
- Network Warriors
- Online Programming Contest
- K MAD!!!
- Game AI Contest