Mathematics, the king of all sciences, is the very core of Engineering. We can detect mathematical patterns in all walks of life and even in our day-to-day activities. Kurukshetra pays a fitting tribute to this peerless field with Math Modelling, a unique event replete with riveting modeling challenges and lectures to bring out the true beauty of Mathematics.
click here to download Set 1
click here to download the event format.
mail your answers and your contact number to email@example.com before 18.01.2010.
The event consists of online as well as onsite rounds.
Four teams from the onsite round and two teams from the online round will be selected for the final round which will be held in the form of a quiz on the final day of Kurukshetra.
- This round consists of five questions.
- The first four questions are compulsory.
- The 5th question consists of two problems and participants can choose any one.
- Participants who do not attend the 5th question will be disqualified.
- Answers are be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Two teams will be selected for the final quiz.
- This round will be conducted in two levels.
- Teams will be eliminated in both these levels.
- Level 1:
- This round will feature interesting problems which are relatively easy.
- There will be totally 10 questions with a separate set of 5 questions serving as tie breakers.
- The duration of this level is 60 minutes.
- 10 teams will be selected for level two.
- Level 2:
- This round will feature difficult problems as well as problems involving real time applications.
- The duration of this level is also 60 minutes.
- 4 teams will qualify for the final quiz.
- Final quiz:
- Totally 6 teams will appear for this round.(four teams from level 2 and two teams from the online round).
- The winner will be selected based on the performance in this round only.
- Each team must consist of two members.
- Participants must refrain from indulging in malpractices of any kind which will automatically lead to their disqualification.
- The decision of the judges is final and binding.
Shiv Ganesh S: +91 98947 01806
- Onsite Programming Contest
- Network Warriors
- Online Programming Contest
- K MAD!!!
- Game AI Contest