Student Ambassador

Student Ambassador

Postby admin on Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:36 pm

Discuss here about the student ambassador program...
admin
Site Admin

Student Ambassador confirmation

Postby niaz2061990 on Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:03 am

hi,
this is Niaz,pre-final yr-production engg,St.Peters engg coll. i had applied for SA for ma coll,i did not get any confirmation mail yet after registering..when i click SA tab in K site it displays" You are already registered as a Student Ambassador"..when will i get confirmation mail.. :!: :?: :)
niaz2061990

Re: Student Ambassador

Postby thirugnnanam on Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:30 pm

Hi,
You will be contacted by our marketing representative before DEC 15 thro' phone.
And later on, proving your worthiness, you will be entitled as Student Ambassador with our confirmation mail.
Please do wait as our student members are now busy with their university examinations.
thirugnnanam

Postby srin89 on Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:47 pm

hi m naresh pre-final year student of sona college, salem...
is there any way to find out whether there's somebody else applying for SA from my college..
srin89

Postby kishore.seetharam on Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:11 pm

Hi naresh,

We are sorry, but as a part of our non-disclosure policy, we do not disclose the details of people applying to be student ambassadors in general. But if you present valid reasons for the same, your case can be considered.

Regards,
Kishore,
PR-kurukshetra 2010.
kishore.seetharam

Postby kishore.seetharam on Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:14 pm

@ Niaz : Our Student Ambassador Drive for Chennai is scheduled in the month of December 2009, as pointed out by thirugnanaswamy. Please wait for further intimation.

Regards,
Kishore,
PR-kurukshetra 2010.
kishore.seetharam

Postby sundarrajan on Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:47 pm

hi
i m sundarrajan from J.J College of engineering and technology, Trichy

I have applied for student ambassador program in representing our college.I have many valid and positive points to make this proposal. how can i make these steps forward to you or how can i check whether i have been selected as student ambassador.

Is there any date your having by which you will make intimation..

Thanks in advance , expecting your favorable reply.

Thank you
R.Sundar Rajan
sundarrajan

Postby naveen.kumar on Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:53 pm

I m Naveen Kumar from Sri Nandhanam College of engineering and technology, vellore

I didn't applied for student ambassador program,bcoz the registration is closed but i like to be our college student ambassador in representing our college.I have many valid and positive points to make this proposal. i have organised a national level technical symposium in our college named ELITE 09,and am being an ambassador of silicon India (AIEPIC) program right now. if there is a chance please give it to me and i will handle it a right way and ,i will be our part of success for kurukshetra from our college :) :)

Is there any date your having by which you will make intimation..
expecting your favorable reply.
naveen.kumar

Postby sri.balaji on Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:01 pm

hi,

This is M.Sribalaji,B.e Computer science,Final Year from M.A.M College of Engineering ,Trichy. I have registered for Student Ambassodar from my College.Please tell me the date of announcement of Student Ambasodar .
sri.balaji

Postby thirugnnanam on Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:22 am

Hi everyone,
The first list of Student Ambassadors of Kurukshetra 2010 will be released in our site within December 23rd. The selection process will continue though, and the list will be updated for new Student Ambassadors.
-
Thirugnnana suvami,
Marketing & Public Relations Team,
Kurukshetra 2010.
thirugnnanam

Next

Return to General Discussions